sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

//Perforated//



sunnies Asos (couple of years back) // sweater COS // skirt Zara // bag Proenza Schouler PS11 (borrowed from Teemu) // boots Mango 
 

I love wearing basics. By basics I mean sweaters, black shoes and black bag with any trousers or any skirt. Especially I love basics with an edge. That is, for example perforated basics. I'm currently having a long-term fling with anything perforated so there was no option that I could ever leave this COS sweater to the store. I love its colour, light mint, and its simple cut. Perfect pair with perforated skirt. If I only had a perforated Balenciaga (like one here, in black though)... But the PS11 does superb, too ;)
 

pics: Teemu

2 kommenttia:

  1. Fabulous bag and skirt!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Natali: Thanks! Wish that bag was mine :))

    VastaaPoista

Otathan kommentoidessasi huomioon, että kommentteja hyväksytään/ei hyväksytä blogin kirjoittajan harkinnan mukaan.