sunnuntai 8. huhtikuuta 2012

//måneder af det bedste//


What have I been doing lately? (Warning, major photo splash ahead)
 

Besides working and even working out a bit, I've been....

1. Tasting delicious foods and great bubbles (they import it themselves) in Vapiano with fellow bloggers
 

Nata, who took the pic of me above.

 2. Tasting even more bubbles in Aussie Blog Awards, where my friend Johanna won the best prize
 

3. In the launch party of new tv-serie "Suomi-tytöt New Yorkissa", which begun on 4.4.2012 on Liv and I'm already hooked.
 

4. And yes, I went to Copenhagen. I'd recommend eating in Kødbyens Fiskebar (two pics here right below)...
 

...to get yourself the hottest "New Balance" sneakers (trust me, everyone in CPH wears these)
   

...to take a trip to Malmö since it's only 0,5h away from Copenhagen and you get to cross the Öresund bridge (well this might not be such a big deal for everyone but I thought it was fun)
 

...to sleep in Hotel Fox where every room is different. We had the room no 121 and we slept in a tent. Weird but fun!

4 kommenttia:

  1. happy easter sweety!
    amazing pics! what camera have you used to take them?
    i really love the new blog's format!

    VastaaPoista
  2. laugh yourself sick: Thanks love! Hope you had lovely Easter too :) My cam is old Canon 450D, but added with 50mm f/1.4 lens :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow, amazing pictures! And you are so beautiful.

    I love your blog - I look forward to following you in the future!

    Xoxo
    Lene
    http://www.cravingforbecoming.dk

    VastaaPoista
  4. Loving the sneakers! I always seem to admire danish girls and their outfits. They are so relaxed and stylish at the same time.

    VastaaPoista

Otathan kommentoidessasi huomioon, että kommentteja hyväksytään/ei hyväksytä blogin kirjoittajan harkinnan mukaan.